Friday, January 7, 2011

New York State of Mind

So today I finally came out of sick hiding and went into my internship at Vena Cava. Much running of errands and prepping jewelry for the upcoming show was done. The ladies at Vena Cava are absolutely lovely and I am so happy to be interning for them! =)


                                                        Looks from Fall 2010 that I heart
I had a moment, walking between 6th and 5th ave. on 49th St. where I realized how truly lucky I am to be in NYC. (even though my job hunt and furniture situation are not looking so hot) Instead of my usual 'grumpy New Yorker face' I actually smiled. I'm lucky to have been able to intern with Diane Von Furstenberg and Elisa Palomino and to now have the opportunity to work with Vena Cava in such an exciting city.
So for today, I am being grateful with a smile in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment