Sunday, January 30, 2011

Delta of Venus

While browsing through the lovely blog of , Abundance, I came across a quote by Anaïs Nin. I was reading more about Anaïs Nin and am so intrigued by what a passionate and poetic life she lead. I am looking forward to starting her autobiographies and looking into some of her novels.
"It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before, to test your limits, to break through barriers. And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."



"I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls." ~ Quotes by Anaïs Nin

No comments:

Post a Comment