Friday, February 11, 2011

Vena Cava Fall 2011!!

This past week has been pretty hectic preparing for the show. Yesterday was the kick off for fashion week and the Vena Cava Fall 2011 show! I got to work backstage and help set things up as well as dress. It was quite the experience with so many photographers, make up people, models, and stylists running around. I snapped a few pics with my blackberry and the rest I leave to the professionals.
                                           The runway line up board backstage.
                                          Some of the looks waiting for the models.
                                   Extra jewelry from the collaboration with Dannijo.
              Some of my favorite looks from the show!! Everything came together beautifully.





Vena Cava also had an exclusive zine they were handing out at the show and I managed to snag one! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment