Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mandy Coon Fall 2011

My friend Melody Bainter recently became assistant designer at Mandy Coon. Saturday I went back to the tent to check out the new collection. I was very impressed by all the hard work my friend had done to make the collection possible! Such a beautiful job!
                                                      My 'look' from day 2
The way the show was set up it was presented on a stage and everyone was  standing....so if you were short like me, photo taking proved a tad difficult. These are a few of my favorite looks but you should check out the rest here.






During the show Emilie Simon was singing and playing the grand piano. (she didn't play this song but it is one of my favorites!)


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to go ahead and start working on becoming someone important so maybe you can dress me someday.

    ReplyDelete