Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fashion Week Fall 2011

This has been my first time actually going to shows at Lincoln Center for Mercedes Benz NY fashion week. It has been a pretty surreal/exciting experience and not necessarily what I expected. Friday evening I went with my good friend to check out my alma mater's (Academy of Art University woohoo!!) masters show. I thought the collections looked great! (I actually had a camera with me!!)
                                                  My first fashion week 'look'
                                   My friend and I inside the tent waiting for the show

Stuck waiting in line for awhile so I took a picture of other people waiting in line (with pretty lights!)



                             My somewhat decent attempts at runway photography...
                                                    .....And a few favorite looks





                          One of my favorites was Jonathan Baker's collection. Great Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment