Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Adventures With Myself

This past week has been a lot about spending time with myself and what makes me happy. Some of the things that made me happy this week:

-Sitting in Riverside Park to sketch and write in my journal.

-Designing bits of a dream 1920s wardrobe

-Going by myself to the free music night at the American Folk Art Museum (and seeing an exhibit on
  shiny things!!)

-Wandering near Lincoln Center and hearing opera music....looking over to the opera house and seeing
  a screen on it with parts of an opera being projected.



-Caffe Reggio and hugs from wonderful friends.




she cast her fragrance and her radiance over me. 

i ought never to have run away from her… 

i ought to have guessed all the affection that lay

behind her poor little stratagems. 

flowers are so inconsistent!

but i was too young to know how to love her…




1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a FANTASTIC day. I only wish I was there =( lol...

    ReplyDelete